Have a financial question? Ask your question to Kevin O’Reilly directly by completing the form below! (All of your information will be kept completely private)
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with offices in Scottsdale, Glendale, and Peoria/Sun City. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- Will my triplet siblings prevent me from getting into Harvard? February 26, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer April 30, 2013
- Next Generation Debt (Hint: It’s Decreasing) March 29, 2013
- Mick Jagger Guards Against Economic Outpatient Care March 26, 2013
- Debt, American Style March 8, 2013
- Debt Myth: You Don’t Qualify for Student Loans March 5, 2013
- Mick Jagger Guards Against Economic Outpatient Care | Multiples and Money: [...] Over the years, several books have had a big...
- Suzanne: Kevin, it sounds like student loan debt is the nex...
- Debt Myth: You Don’t Qualify for Student Loans | Multiples and Money: [...] and assets, among other things. Some of it...
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Thanks, Suzanne. I agree, and in fact I use Amex ...
- Suzanne: Kevin, Very nice article. It's interesting how cr...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter