As we approach the time of year during which high school seniors finalize their college plans, I thought I’d offer a post detailing some scholarships that are either exclusive to or particularly valuable for twins and triplets. Paying for college is a burden known to most parents, but it’s particularly taxing to those who have […]
Brother, Can You Spare Me an Admission Slot? I found an interesting article in the NY Times from a couple of years ago on the admission prospects for twins and triplets when they apply for the same college. The basic question the article seeks to resolve is “does the college candidacy of one sibling of the same class negatively […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with offices in Scottsdale, Glendale, and Peoria/Sun City. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk March 15, 2014
- MarketWatch Article – Emergency Savings Strategy March 12, 2014
- Investing is Risky – New Series on Risk March 10, 2014
- March Madness Financial Blog Challenge March 5, 2014
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
- Mick Jagger Guards Against Economic Outpatient Care | Multiples and Money: [...] Over the years, several books have had a big...
- Suzanne: Kevin, it sounds like student loan debt is the nex...
- Debt Myth: You Don’t Qualify for Student Loans | Multiples and Money: [...] and assets, among other things. Some of it...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter