When was the last time you shopped for new auto insurance? This is a question I often ask my clients, and the answer is typically “I don’t remember”. That makes perfect sense to me. Car insurance is rarely something that we have a reason to think about. The first time I asked this question, though, […]
Special note: this blog entry is part of a movement to raise awareness of the importance of life insurance. Today, August 22, over 100 bloggers and members of the financial media, will do their part to improve the financial lives of many members of the blogosphere and beyond. Please consider checking out some of the […]
The November, 2011 issue of NAPFA Advisor magazine features a very informative piece titled Understanding Health Savings Accounts. I was honored to be a featured source for the article, as NAPFA Advisor is the official magazine of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, and is highly regarded in the world of fee-only financial advice.
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter