Many Americans have no retirement savings A new Bankrate.com survey has determined that 36% of Americans have saved exactly nothing for retirement. Nada. Zero. Although the coverage I’ve seen so far suggests that the issue is most serious in the case of Millenials, I disagree. If you’re in your twenties, you have time to recover, […]
This week Kevin was quoted in an article examining whether or not to take a bit more risk to generate more yield for your emergency fund. Generally, I’m not a fan of taking on additional risk for funds that are truly designated to protect against emergencies. However, maximizing the yield you receive with those funds […]
Opportunity to Join America Saves Week and Promote the Importance of Saving America Saves Week, February 24 – March 1, 2014, is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status. Foothills Financial Planning has once again joined this important effort. Through its […]
Opportunity to Join America Saves Week and Promote the Importance of Saving Unless you’ve recently inherited a large estate, or perhaps won the lottery, saving is critical to reaching your goals. America Saves Week, February 24 – March 1, 2014, is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter