Sometimes, financial planner types like myself get focused on “perfect” solutions that either rely on precise numbers, or are elegant in theory but might not be that beneficial in practice. For instance, people like me get pretty excited about the ability to earn 1%+ on a savings account when the big banks are typically paying […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter