Several years ago, when my kids were in Kindergarten, my middle triplet decided to offer his advice on the subject of a press release I was writing. I believe it was on the topic of a new certification I had been granted. The conversation went something like this: Me (to my wife): “Honey, I need some […]
In celebration of our triplets turning eight today, I’d like to share a conversation that recently took place in our house. Son: Mom, you used your credit card? So you didn’t have to pay? Other son: You have to pay at the end of the month; otherwise, you pay double the next month. And if […]
For several years, without particular discipline or regularity, I’ve been capturing random statements that come out of the mouths of my triplets. This was recommended to me by more seasoned parents, and it seems like the kind of thing I’d regret not having done 15 years from now. In the spirit of sharing at Thanksgiving, I […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter