Opportunity to Join America Saves Week and Promote the Importance of Saving
America Saves Week, February 24 – March 1, 2014, is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status.
Foothills Financial Planning has once again joined this important effort.
Through its partners, millions of individuals learn the importance of saving. We need your help to encourage more Americans to build wealth, not debt. Show your commitment to help others save by joining America Saves Week today. By joining America Saves Week you will be listed as a participating organization and will receive news and updates on America Saves Week.
Ready to Help Others Save?
How to Participate
From promoting the benefits of savings to employees – to offering incentives for people to open or add money to savings accounts – to holding workshops and developing new partnerships – there are so many ways to help people take financial action during the Week.
Learn more about what your organization can do during the Week at the links below.
- Educators and Youth Organizations
- Financial Institutions
- Non-Profits and Governments
Did You Know?
- Only 54% of Americans say they have a savings plan with specific goals.
- Only 43% of American say they have a spending plan that allows them to save enough money to achieve the goals of their savings plan.
- Only 66% of America have sufficient emergency funds for unexpected expenses like car repairs or a doctor’s visit.
Questions about the Week?
Director, America Saves
Communications Director, America Saves