A couple of years ago Kiplinger Personal Finance ran an article that discussed the wisdom of investing in dividend-paying stocks. The information in the article is pretty well-covered territory at Foothills Financial Planning, but a sub-article covering Why Dividends Matter almost sounded like an advertisement for the Camelback Fund, which made it a good candidate for coverage in this blog. […]
Several months ago Jeremy Siegel and Jeremy Schwartz wrote an Op-Ed piece in the Wall Street Journal that stated (not for the first time) their feelings that Treasury bonds are in a bubble, and they suggested that dividend-paying stocks are the answer to a Treasury bond market that they feel is dangerous. I heard from a number of […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter