For retirees who are in the enviable position of not needing distributions from their IRAs or 401ks, the fact that they must start taking them is generally unwelcome. Instead of the money continuing to grow on a tax-deferred basis, some of it will be subject to taxation upon distribution. A recent New York Times article discusses the […]
About Kevin O’Reilly
Kevin O'Reilly, CFP® is the principal of Foothills Financial Planning, Inc., a licensed Investment Advisory firm based in the Ahwatukee Foothills neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in North Phoenix/Scottsale. Kevin is also the proud father of triplets!
- A Roth IRA Revolution March 27, 2012
- From TwentySomething to Millionaire November 26, 2012
- The Easier It Is, the More We Spend February 12, 2013
- Stuff My Triplets Say – Credit Cards December 15, 2012
- Staying The Course March 10, 2012
- So it’s time to take your first RMD April 1, 2015
- What is a REIT? September 15, 2014
- More than 1/3 of Americans have saved nothing for retirement August 18, 2014
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance August 6, 2014
- What Is a Stock’s Market Cap? March 19, 2014
- Kevin O\'Reilly, CFP®: Agreed. There are some good, free tools out there...
- J Andejeski: Websites like Mint.com will track your purchases f...
- McDonald’s Menus and Personal Finance | Multiples and Money: […] talked before about how the easier it is...
- Investing is Risky – Market Risk | Multiples and Money: […] an earlier post I introduced a new serie...
- Pay Less at the Gas Pump This Summer | Multiples and Money: [...] 4% on average each year. That equates to a...
Follow @kporeilly on Twitter